Nearly every business nowadays relies on technology in some form to conduct operations. From the desktop computer in the office to the tablet or smart phone being used on the road, these systems are critical to business continuity.
There are a greater number of small and medium-sized businesses nowadays than ever before. While these businesses rely on technology for their day-to-day, very few have the IT support, monitoring, and contingency plan in place to ensure they are taken care of when IT doesn’t work the way it should.
This is why Clarity Business IT Solutions was founded – To provide a number of technology support solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 13 years of real business IT experience, the most affordable rates for support, and reviews of “above and beyond” service, it is justifiable to say that Clarity should be your first choice in IT services.
A generalized list of what we do:
- Support: If there is a problem with your technology hardware or software, we can respond remotely or in person to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
- Management: Technology requires maintenance and updates in order to work properly. Clarity can ensure that your devices and software are kept up to date and in tip-top shape.
- Monitoring: We keep track of your computers, servers, network hardware, and other systems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure your operations continue to run smoothly. We respond quickly in the event of an incident.
- Consulting: There is a lot of conflicting information about IT systems out there. Our expertise can clarify each of those technologies and how they can benefit your environment.
- Planning: Long-term IT planning is important to ensure you have the proper systems to manage your data and operations.
- Contingency: A number of situations can impact your IT systems. Having an active plan to ensure a minimal impact on your business is critical.
- Online Marketing: Successfully marketing your business online is difficult and confusing between the numerous “SEO experts” out there. Get past the confusion with Clarity.
For more detailed information about Clarity’s services, visit our Services page by clicking here.
We would like to discuss your IT needs. If you need assistance immediately or have time to talk first, we are here for you. Call us at (916) 913-9951 or submit a Contact Request here.