Government Technology Management
Managing the technology systems of a government entity (agency, department, council, etc.) can require varying levels of involvement. There are variables that must be taken into account to ensure compliance with law, policy, and the specific needs of the organization in their service to the public. There are a number of other reasons. Just some of them include:
- There might be requirements for the management and transmission of data that go beyond standard law for security and privacy.
- There are varying levels of technical interaction between the organization and other organizations in the same or other agencies.
- There are servers, software, and hardware from years prior that need to continue operation with newer systems.
- Multiple offices, field or administrative may be involved with the responsibilities of the department or division involved.
- A deeper understanding of current or archaic coding languages may be needed.
It’s not always a simple setup when it comes to managing technology for government.
It can be equally as difficult to find an IT management company (or managed services provider) that is capable, meets qualifications, and is willing to bid for a project to provide services to the government.
Clarity Business IT Solutions is the company to turn to if you need a qualified technology company to bid for the management of your tech systems.
We have over 15 years of experience working with businesses of varying sizes.
- We are a licensed Sacramento, California business.
- We are a small business.
- We carry proper liability insurance for all work we do.
- All of our technicians and staff reside in the Sacramento region.
- We provide a multitude of services that go above and beyond the standard managed services company.