Clarity Business IT Solutions can help companies with their technology support and development in a number of ways. We can be your IT consultant or your IT department. You choose the level at which you want to work with us. Either way, we won’t take up space at your building or on your payroll sheet.
Our approach to IT with clients is as simple and direct as possible. We want you to understand the what, why and how when it comes to our work. Educating our clients is an important part of what we do.
For support of your technology, Clarity can be your primary IT contact. Some examples of the functions we can perform for your company:
- Emergency support for any IT problem.
- Fix little problems or annoyances with systems.
- Technical support and general IT help.
- PC repair and laptop repair.
- Server management and administration
- Establish and maintain a true backup system that copies files, databases and settings. This backup could be local, cloud-based, or both. This includes servers, computers, mobile devices, and network hardware.
- Proactive maintenance and updates to computers, servers, and network equipment. This includes critical security updates.
- Active monitoring of your computers, servers and the network so problems are detected immediately day or night – 24/7.
- Security protection of files and systems from both external and internal threats.
- Active virus and malware detection on all computers and servers.
- Comprehensive scans of computers and servers regularly to ensure security.
- Email spam filtering.
- Administration of users on network, internet accounts and phone system.
- Other IT vendor communication and management.
- Provide guidance on or managing the purchase and setup of hardware, software or accounts.
- Consulting for better business and IT management, security, disaster planning, communications (phone, email, chat, etc.), web presence, and marketing.
You can determine which items you would like us to address and whether you want them just done once or on an ongoing basis through Managed IT. Anything we do can is customized based on your need and budget.
IT Support FAQ
What Service Levels Are Offered by Clarity?
There are three levels of tech support and management offered by Clarity:
- On-Call IT Support & Consulting: This is help as you need it to either address problems with your hardware or software, for maintenance or miscellaneous tasks. It can also be for IT consulting. Examples include an emergency IT situation, advice on a direction to take with an IT purchase, or regular maintenance and updates on select systems. This level of service is popular with companies who have an on-site IT person, but want a tier-2/tier-3 IT contact for a higher level support or for special IT projects.
- Managed IT – Network & Servers: This is the first tier of our managed IT service, which provides proactive maintenance and monitoring of your network and servers. Throughout the month, we perform a large list of maintenance tasks to keep your servers and network running efficiently. Data from your servers is backed up. Any problems, minor to major are detected immediately and addressed quickly. This service addresses just servers and network equipment (routers, switches, and similar), not computers or other devices. There is a flat monthly rate that covers all support for your servers and network equipment.
- Managed IT – Complete: This is our “gold” level of IT management. It covers every device that your company wishes to have managed, including computers, servers, network equipment, printers, smart phones, tablets, and more. On an ongoing basis, your systems receive maintenance, they are monitored for connectivity and trouble, and they are administered based on your organization’s needs. Updates and patches are applied to all devices, as they are released (this includes security updates). A great benefit of this level is that is provides on-call desktop support to fix computer problems. This is the most proactive approach to IT. It’s like having an IT department without the expensive payroll. There is one flat monthly rate for all support under this service level. Clients with this service level receive a discounted labor rate for any IT consulting and projects that go beyond support.
How is Clarity Different Than Other IT Support Companies?
We are different than others for these reasons:
- Quality: You are a business and you need your IT systems working properly or time and productivity is wasted. Therefore, we will not waste your time by putting you in touch with an inexperienced, uneducated technician. Your support will come from a seasoned and well-trained technician. Or in some cases, multiple technicians putting their minds together for a resolution. Either way, it’s costing you the same.
- Price: Clarity does not have a big expensive office with executives and payroll. We keep things small and run things intelligently. This is why we have the lowest pricing for business IT support and consulting in the industry, both locally and beyond.
- Dedicated Point of Contact: Whether by phone or in person, you will receive independent attention with your IT issues. The same technician who you like after talking with on the phone will be the same person who provides you support. The only exception being if you have an emergency down the road and that tech is on vacation or his wife is having a baby.
- Local Support, All the Time: We don’t outsource any of our IT support. You won’t reach a call center at any point day or not. Your support is always provided by technicians located in the Sacramento area.
How Does Clarity Billing Work?
Our pricing and billing is simple – Time and materials. If there are no materials, it’s just time. Invoices are itemized with costs explained. No markup is added to our estimates or invoices. Our time is flat-rate so you know what to expect.
I Am a Small Business – Can I Afford Clarity?
Small business IT support is what we specialize in. If you’re a small business, ask yourself these questions:
- How much do you rely on your computers, servers, network, the internet, and your mobile devices to conduct business?
- How much would a slowdown or complete outage of your IT systems cost you in lost business, lost productivity of yourself and your employees, lost confidence and reputation by customers, and other areas?
Clarity’s pricing for on-call support or Managed IT Services is very affordable. Many of our clients have between 3 and 15 employees. It doesn’t cost nearly as much as you think to ensure that your IT environment is working properly.
I Have a Large Business – Can Clarity Manage This?
Clarity’s overhead is low because we keep administration costs down. This doesn’t mean we’re a one-horse company. Our company maintains a network of experienced and local IT professionals that provide a level of support that is scalable to companies of all sizes. This network works better than traditional IT consulting firms because you get greater specialization and a bigger commitment to quality.
Find out more about professional tech support for your business. Call Clarity Business IT Solutions at (916) 913-9951 or send us an email online.