Our business world is wrapped in technology. From our desktop to our tablet or cell phone, the successful operation of our business needs technology. When our IT systems have trouble, it can slow or stop productivity. Taking a proactive approach to managing your IT will save you time and money.
The latest and most affordable method for small and medium-sized organizations to address these IT support challenges is through Managed IT Services.
Why Managed IT?
- Far cheaper than hiring in-house IT staff.
- Reduce the risk of downtime or problems with our proactive support of your systems.
- Reduce the amount of time spent troublesooting IT concerns with experienced help.
- Ensure that your data is safe and secure.
- Save your business time and money that is better devoted to growth.
Clarity IT Solutions provides scalable solutions, based on your businesses existing and future IT infrastructure.
What You Can Expect:
- One unchanging flat-rate for all services
- Continuous monitoring of systems
- Fast response time with experienced technicians
- Security with your data and systems
- IT improvement recommendations
- A complete solution to fit the needs of your business
Clarity guarantees that our Managed IT costs are lower than any other company. If you receive a local quote for the same exact services and it’s higher than ours, we will beat it by 5%.
How we manage your technology and respond to your needs:
- Day-to-Day Workstation Support: You and your employees are going to encounter a problem with computer hardware software at one point or another. When you work with us, we are your company’s IT support and will respond promptly so the impact on your business and its productivity is as small as possible. We will either remote in quickly to research and resolve the issue, or visit on-site, if necessary.
- Workstation Monitoring: In some environments, your computer is as valuable as a server. You store your important documents and software there, and consider it a crucial part of your operations. We can provide business hour or 24/7 monitoring of individual computers to ensure that they are working efficiently and that all necessary updates are being applied.
- Server Management: Either business hours or 24/7 monitoring can be provided. Our team and equipment will keep a constant eye on your systems to ensure they are active and operating properly. Beyond this, we will be regularly maintaining the server and applying security and operational updates to help ensure system health.
- Network Management: Whether you operate on a small computer-to-computer network or have numerous workstations and servers, we have the knowledge and experience to address your internal network issues as soon as possible. From your LAN to your WAN, we have your environment covered.
- Cloud and/or Local Backup: Having a scheduled backup of your workstations and servers is critical. A fire or the theft of your equipment without a backup could end your business. Clarity can provide specific solutions to ensure that all of your information is backed up to a secure off-site data center. In the event of a disaster, the information will be available for restoration so you can resume business. On-site backup solutions can also be provided to coincide with the cloud solution so you have protection in the event of a partial incident, such as a localized fire, theft or equipment failure.
- Updates & Maintenance: After you purchase a computer, hardware, software application, or an operating system, updates will be released. These updates are critical to the functionality and security of the system. In addition, as you use the system, periodic maintenance is necessary to keep the system running speedily and properly. These maintenance processes may not always be obvious. Clarity takes care of both of these requirements when it manages your IT systems so you don’t experience the slowdowns, downtime, or security vulnerability that can come when these are not completed properly.
- Security Monitoring: Businesses of all sizes are being targeted by hackers from around the world. It doesn’t matter where the hacker is located or what security hardware and software you have in place, there is always a risk. Clarity can provide up to the second monitoring of your network environment so attacks are recognized immediately. Clarity can also provide recommendations about your environment to improve security to deter attackers or stop them before they breach your systems.
- Fast Response to Problems: As a Managed IT client, we will respond immediately to any concerns you experience with your workstations, server, network equipment, attached devices, and more (nearly everything electronic). We are available by phone or you can submit a trouble ticket online using a simple form.
- Disaster Recovery Response: If something major should happen to your IT systems, we will be there to help you through it. If you have opted-in for off-site backup of your data, we will ensure that these backups get to you as soon as possible so we can arrange new hardware and a restoration of your data to the new environment These situations can be dire, but we will do everything in our power to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
What Can Managed IT Cover?
- Desktop support
- Mobile device management
- Network LAN and WAN management
- Server administration
- Data backup management (local and/or cloud)
- Virus and malware protection
- Firewall monitoring and hacker prevention
- IT security administration
- Disaster recovery response
- Workstation, network, printer, server, and Wi-Fi setup
- Software installation
- Email setup and troubleshooting
- Remote and on-site support
- Many more…
IT Support at Your Beck and Call
As your Managed IT Provider, we can resolve issues with a number of IT systems. For a list of just some of the hardware and software systems we can address, click here to visit our IT Support page’s list of hardware and software systems we can manage (this list is not exclusive).
Find out more about professional IT management services or get a customized quote for your business. Give us a call at (916) 913-9951 or request information online.