A website is more than a information tool made mandatory by the modern age of technology. A website is considered to be the presentation of your company to the world. For many companies, their website is the first impression customers have to their business. This is becoming more and more common as time goes by. The competitive field is shifting more online by the day and having a website that is competitive should be a key component of every business plan.
The online world is becoming more competitive and in order to compete, a website needs to accomplish certain objectives. These include being:
- Attractive: Every website needs to be appealing to the average web surfer and the average web surfer is becoming more accustomed to high-quality designs and graphics.
- Easy to Use: User expect websites to be easy to navigate. If they aren’t, they will either leave the site or stay in one area and not explore other useful pages.
- Mobile-Friendly: Over 1/3 of Americans use a mobile device to do most of their web-surfing. This could be a smart phone, tablet or e-reader. Having a website that provides its content to all device and browser types is critical to reaching your entire audience.
- A Quality Content Source: Websites need to have quality and useful written and visual content on them or they won’t stand out with users and they won’t be talked about in social media.
- Search Engine Optimized: If a website is not optimized for current Google, Bing and Yahoo search engine standards, it won’t compete nearly as well in search results.
- Having an Action Goal: Nearly every organization wants the website user to do something after visiting their website. This could be calling them, submitting a web-form, scheduling an appointment, purchasing a product or service online, or visiting a certain information page. Whatever the goal is, it is important to have a website that convinces users to take that action.
With Clarity, we will work with you so that each of the above items is obtained through your website design. We work to build attractive, easy to navigate, mobile-friendly and SEO-optimized websites that deliver quality content that drives users to take the action you desire.
For over 10 years, we have provided quality, custom web design solutions for companies and organizations in the Greater Sacramento area and Foothills. We can design your organization’s first website or redesign your existing one so it meets modern-day user and search engine demands.
Custom Web Design Services
- Analysis and Strategy Planning
- Keyword Research
- Custom Design & Graphics
- Mobile & Tablet Friendly Design
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Integrated Customer Service Solutions
- Content Management System Integration
- WordPress Blogs
- Ecommerce Designs
- Ongoing Website Maintenance & Security Monitoring
We Design Websites for These Types of Organizations
- Attorneys & Legal
- Business-to-Business Services
- Church & Religious
- Green Business
- Home Maintenance & Improvement
- Individual Professionals
- Medical & Healthcare
- Online Stores
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Real Estate
- Retail & Specialty
- Schools & Colleges
- Sports, Athletics, & Hobby
- Supply & Distribution
Web Design FAQ
Why can’t I design my own website?
Designing a website isn’t as easy as it seems, even nowadays with software and the internet. Self-made or low-cost designs and templates can have the following problems:
- They look cheap in quality and don’t stand up against competitor websites.
- The formatting is often not uniform from page to page.
- They are not mobile-friendly, which is critical nowadays and moving forward.
- They are not compatable with all of the browser types on all operating systems.
- The written content is not optimized for today’s SEO standards.
- The design is not optimized for SEO.
My company has a website. Isn’t that enough?
It depends. We can analyze your website and let you know the honest truths. Here are some factors we look at:
- Quality against competition: Does your website look more appealing against competitor websites?
- Updated: Is the website updated and easy to update?
- User-friendly: Is the website easy to navigate and friendly for the target demographic?
- Mobile-friendly: Does your website adapt to all sizes of mobile devices and tablets?
- Search engine optimized: Is the website and its content optimized in accordance with modern-day SEO standards?
- Blog or resources section: Is there an article sectio that gets updated frequently with new content?
Why does Clarity do web design?
You may be wondering why IT professionals are also website web designers. It’s simple – crossover. Coding websites isn’t much different than coding applications. In fact, most new applications are being done online so the coding is becoming more and more the same. Also, while the owner has been an IT “nerd” his entire life, he has spent nearly the same number of years working with websites and online marketing.
Let’s Talk or Meet
We can talk or meet so you can get a better sense of who we are and what we can do for you.