At ClarITy Business IT Solutions, we hold ourselves to high regard when it comes to interacting with our clients. We’ve developed this Standards of Conduct that we follow at all times to ensure quality delivery of our services. Our technicians agree to these standards and are constantly held accountable for them:
At all times…
- We will hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- We will do our best to complete the assignment as soon as possible with as little impact to your environment as possible.
- We will use appropriate professional language and refrain from criticizing potentially inferior or outdated equipment directly with on-site staff and agree to discuss those matters with the appropriate technical or managerial contacts.
- We will be available to explain the technology in question and why it works the way it does.
- We will provide a detailed summary of the work we’ve performed following completion.
When we visit…
- We will dress appropriately in business casual attire or shirt and tie for each assignment according to the requirements of the business environment.
- We will arrive at or in advance of the agreed upon meeting time, or within the window provided.
- We will come prepared with proper identification and an overview of the nature of our visit.